YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE ALL LEGAL RIGHTS AND LAWFUL AUTHORITY TO SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH US AND FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY COLLECTING, SHARING, PROCESSING AND TRANSFERRING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU, SHALL NOT CAUSE ANY LOSS OR WRONGFUL GAIN TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. OTO does not charge any fee for browsing and/ or buying/ transacting on the Website. OTO reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time at its sole discretion. In particular, OTO may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event OTO reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You/ Users shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to OTO, wherever applicable.
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by OTO. OTO encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, OTO will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate OTO policies.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being that the product and/ or Services is significantly different from listing or material omission by the Seller or misleading statement by the Seller.
OTO reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, OTO may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the display name [and its related display names] and/ or account of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from seeking return/ replacement of any product and/ or Services. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a fraudulent claim for return/ replacement containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
This Website, all it’s Services and all it’s Content including the Content posted on the OTO Community platform by its Users is controlled and operated by OTO. All material on this Website, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner/OTO, modification on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
1. Buyers and Sellers are not allowed to sell to or buy from their friends and family under any of the OTO promotions. Violation of this rule will straightaway lead to suspension of the Sellers account. In case of such breach, the Company shall have the absolute right to take appropriate action solely at the Your cost
2. Buyers and Sellers should refrain from bribing/corrupting with any of the OTO employees or customers for undue benefit. Any such action will lead to suspension of the account. In case of such breach, the Company shall have the absolute right to take appropriate action solely at the Your cost
1. Any offers/coupons/deals cannot be combined with other offer/coupons/deals.
2. Limited quantity is available until sold.
3. OTO reserves the right to cancel any order without notification or explanation.
4. Only one order is allowed per registered User under any promotion.
5. OTO may ask for more additional documentation before processing your order. Delivery of the product can only be taken after the completion of OTO verification process.
6. Offers/coupons/deals can end anytime without prior notice.
7. OTO does not take any responsibility of the item condition, authenticity or validity of documents.
8. Transaction is considered closed after the Buyer pays the Seller and receives delivery of the product.
9. Any item will not be shipped unless mentioned explicitly otherwise.
10. Auction - The reserve price will not be visible to the bidders. If the reserve price is not met, no winner will be declared for the auction.
In case of transaction of vehicles, the following further
conditions will be applicable:
• Buyer and Seller are responsible to follow all the rules and regulations prescribed by RTO.
• Buyer and Seller will be responsible for any vehicle insurance required by law.
• All additional costs involved for transferring, registration and other services will be borne by the Buyer.
1. Vehicles under promotions can't be delivered to the Buyer before the OTO verification process has been completed. It may take up to 1-2 working days for the verification process.
2. Any dealer/ Seller found abusing/misusing the otomotors.in platform or promotions will be suspended and may face legal action.
3. Any Seller caught violating OTO policy(s) will be suspended for 3 weeks and all their payments will be put on hold. If a Seller is suspended more than 3 times they will permanently banned from selling at otomotors.in. OTO decision shall be final and binding.
4. Any vehicle submitted for promotions must be held for specified duration.
5. In case of any policy violation, OTO reserves the rights to cancel any order while the Seller will still be liable to pay selling service fees to OTO.
6. One Seller should have only one account with OTO. Any seller found with multiple accounts with OTO will be liable to have their account suspended and be liable to legal action.
7. Sellers need to submit a copy of a cancelled cheque to OTO as proof of their bank account at the time of on boarding.
For more information on products, features and services, you may reach us at www.otomotors.in on call us on our helpline number : 88727-46727.
In regards to your pre-booking you may contact the dealer through our OTO Customer Care Department.